For help with issues including...
- Life changes / Spiritual Psychology
- Mood disorders; including depression and other mental health issues
- Personal development
- Self esteem and confidence
- Stress management; including sleeping problems
- Trauma / Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger management
- Anxiety disorders; including social anxiety, phobias and panic attacks
- Emotional Regulation
- Ego States/ Dissociation
- Grief and Loss
- General Counselling/ Psychotherapy
Mental Health Care Plans
Gap fee less than $70.00. The fee is currently $160 per one-hour session. Medicare rebate is $84.80.
Sliding Scale of Fees
For HealthCare Card or Pension Card holders, or people in genuine financial hardship, the fee is negotiable upon request.
The fee is currently $160 per one-hour session. Check with your private health fund for rebates.
Confidentiality & Code of Professional Conduct
Your privacy and access to your information is protected at all times. Psychologists are legally bound by requirements to abide by principles of professional conduct, responsibilities, and confidentiality. The exceptions to these guidelines apply when /if the and/or others are considered to be at risk. Information about clients may also be authorised in writing by the client to be released.
Hope Michaelson is not a crisis service. If you have immediate concerns for your safety or the safety of others please contact your local mental health crisis service available at your local mental health centre; go to the nearest hospital; call someone you trust;
or call Lifeline (13 11 14). All these options are available 24 hours per day.